By Robert P. Murphy
* Outsourcing (why it really is reliable for americans) and zoning regulations (why they are not)
* Why primary making plans hasn't ever labored and not will
* How costs function in a unfastened marketplace (and why socialist schemes like hire regulate constantly backfire)
* How hard work unions really harm staff greater than they assist them
* Why expanding the minimal salary is usually a foul idea
* Why the unfastened industry is the simplest protect opposed to racism
* How capitalism will retailer the environment--and why Communist nations have been the main polluted on earth
* elevating taxes: why it's by no means "responsible"
* Why no actual suggest for the downtrodden may propose the dehumanizing Welfare State
* the one greatest delusion underlying the public's aid for presidency rules of business
* Antitrust fits: often filed through companies that lose in loose competition
* How price lists and different regulations "protect" privileged staff yet make different americans poorer
* The IMF and international financial institution: why they do not aid terrible countries
* Plus: Are you a capitalist pig? Take the quiz and discover! Breezy, witty, yet consistently transparent, distinctive, and assuredly reasoned, The Politically fallacious Guide(tm) to Capitalism is an excellent and enjoyable consultant to loose marketplace economics. along with his twelve-step plan for figuring out the unfastened marketplace, Murphy exhibits why conservatives should still withstand makes an attempt to socialise the United States and struggle spiritedly for the loose market.